T-shirt Hell Banner

Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Wolfman

Well here is the review for the Wolfman.

Personal Rating: 3.5/5 Stars

The Wolfman, where to start? This is a complete remake of the classic. (And a well done one at that.) but this movie didn't keep me interested much at all. The "Unrated" version, is disappointing. Watching the trailer for this movie is very misleading. The story was sound and stayed true to "The Wolfman" but this is not at all the movie I was expecting it to be. However for a REMAKE this movie is Fantastic. I would recommend it if you would like to see a remake, but I wouldn't recommend it as a scare-the-pants-off movie.

I loved the fact that Anthony Hopkins was in this movie, in my eye he is the only BIG NAME in this movie. everyone else was kinda B-list celebrity.

Either way this movie is defiantly worth checking out. Rent if you Just wanna see it. Buy if your a fan!

3 comments:

  1. I thought Benicio DelToro, did an awesome job, to me the movie wasn't that great, but he was pretty good...didn't have enough zing to it though....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur, He played the roll well, but there was defiantly something missing about this movie, I cant place my finger on it. But something is defiantly missing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think just because it was such a dark movie with any real emotion to the characters hardly at all...in the old ones they atleast had a few moments of happiness and lightness.....

    ReplyDelete