T-shirt Hell Banner

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Perfection

Perfection sounds good to some people. It sounds like a challenge to me. Some people try excessively hard to achieve true perfection, something that in my opinion is unrealistic. In addition is unobtainable. Some say perfection is only found in certain people. If you were to ask me, I say perfection is found in everyday life. Sure, there are some hard times. However, there are also some perfect moments in life, Such as Friends and Family. Spending time with them, and enjoying that time you have. That is one way to achieve perfection. Nevertheless, I also understand this is not always possible. On my adventure to achieve perfection, I sure enough hit some serious roadblocks. College life was a real wake up call. I did not seem to fit in. I still do not. No one talks to you. Everyone just does what they need to for that day and leaves, but this is not the point. I dressed and acted like all the "cool people," or at least tried. Soon after I realized that I was not happy with myself, and I defaulted back to my original self, where I feel comfortable, and BAM! Everything started falling back in to place. Perfect imperfections, which as a human being, make me "Perfectly Unique." People judge people on how they walk, talk, and the like. People judge only imperfections, things that others cannot change. That is what makes everyone perfect. Perfectly Unique, that is. "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot. This is so true! It is never too late to change what you are, who you are, and what you are going to be! Do not let anyone tell you otherwise. What I would like to see is for people to open their eyes and see the perfections in others. Then let it reflect upon us, let it shine in our attitudes. Moreover, reflect in our day-to-day life.

No comments:

Post a Comment